Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cellcom training in GB started today

Today was the first day of the Cellcom group training here in Green Bay.  Harry and I along with hundreds of our running buds were there to start things out.  I'm following the official Cellcom training plan and I ran 3 on Thursday and 3 on Friday, then today was a 5 miler.  So far on target, however I have to get better at going MY pace and not faster than my comfort zone while I chat with friends who are faster than me.  My goal at this point is 10 min. miles for 26.2 miles.

Oh yeah, and after the run I went and used a gift certificate at Run Away shoes that Pastor Greg & Kerry gave me and I got much needed new shoes!  Can't wait to try them out tomorrow in Florida where I am headed for a couple days because I am on holiday!


Happy training!
Loves,
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment