Friday, January 13, 2012

Jan 9-14

I am 100% of of those people who turns to physical activity when I'm stressed or working through a particular problem. I have solved interpersonal crises and had eureka moments while out running too many times to count. I think my office should set up a kickboxing gym to help my productivity.

So I had all kinds of shit to work out this week - we had to withdraw an exhibit sponsorship proposal ($100,000) due to a conflict with an existing sponsor, which was the ethical, right-relationship move, but still sucked; someone at work pissed me off royally (see: kickboxing gym). To top it all off, our car died Wednesday and needs $500 worth of repairs, right before the planned trip to WI this weekend for Erich and KT's baby shower. So I'm bummed about missing la familia this weekend on top of work and financial stress. Tomorrow is 4 miles, so I think Sam and I will head out for a nice, hard, get-through-your-personal-shit run. Throw a nice hill in there for good measure.

This week's log:
Jan 9: 2.5 miles with Sam
Jan 11: 3.6 miles after work
Jan 12: 2 miles plus 80 minutes of DDPP (I ran there and back, since the car is broken and it was cold and running gets you places faster than walking).
Jan 14: Planning on 4 mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment