Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Everyone,

So, I have been saying that we should start a running blog in the family because so many people are doing the running thing these days.  That, I must say, is kick ass!  Anyway, being a non-FaceSpacer at this point, I thought this could be a cool hub for all of us to share what we're doing, how our training is going, etc.  Here is it!  I am open to suggestions for additions and such, but in the meantime, feel free to post away.   I plan to get starting with some light training this week right away, so I'll check back in a day or two.

Happy running!
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I ran 1.5 and lifted weights on monday, 2.5 tues, and today is speed work for twenty mins. After the run is 250 push ups, 300 sit ups, and 40 pull ups. I have a physical fitness test for the swat team at the end of the month, then I plan on increasing mileage. I hope all of you have not been slacking off? Holiday feasting is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimming is on my list today, run tomorrow, rest Friday, some cross training on Sat., and running again on Sun. Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete